Sunday, December 13, 2015

Indonesian Voice Over Samples, Here Is The Actor!


Looking for Indonesian Voice Over Samples, the actor? Hire Muhammad Nurman, an actor who never gives up hope to tickle your fancy. Yes, that's me, Surely not as famous as Hollywood or Bollywood movie stars, and besides, I cannot really sing and dance and do stunts, either, but I like presenting art of speaking my own way. I've got samples, anyhow, Including the videos in whiteboard animation here. There are many popular Indonesian voice actors out there and I am not among them who started all things perhaps at least a decade ago and become so popular instantly, to tell you the truth. What I can offer as a self-proclaimed voice actor is that I will speak either in my own language bahasa Indonesia or English like this one.
How To Talk With A Girl
No, I am not that good at suggesting how to talk with a girl. This sample is not quite enough to convince you so. Just listen to it. Next, this one.
Cara Belajar Bahasa Asing
Cara belajar bahasa asing, how to learn language, voiced bilingual in Indonesian and English, some talented actors do this, nothing so extraordinary.
Lingkungan Alam
The last one: Lingkungan alam, perhaps the best that I have ever done of all my voice collection so far. Since I am not that lucky to win a job as an actor who saves natures, I can only act with talent. Thank you Indonesia and thank you world for dropping by. Finally, anybody happening to look for a talent and thinking about this as one to meet their project requirements may find more samples here. and submit your inquiry. Terima kasih.

Popular Posts