Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Indonesia Voice Over Videos

All videos related to Indonesia voice over talent performed by Muhammad Nurman are among others:


English tutorial, my current job, presented bilingual: English & Indonesian


Berjalan di atas Papan Balok Keseimbangan, text from an Elementary School Text Book



Lingkungan Alam, Nature, Environment, something that you might want to listen to


A discourse of Indonesian House of Representative's dismissal

The videos above along with the Indonesian voice over are only samples for you if you want to hire a deep middle-aged voice talent. They are very short, only less than a minute and if you're looking for animated video in whiteboard form, you can count on me. 

Man of talents, artist, teacher as well, I am open to suggestion if you want to make another style of video related to projects done in Indonesia and trust me to voice it over. 

I might add more videos in the future, but for a while I think they are worth watching as short samples.

Thank you for dropping by. Good luck!

Popular Posts